All three (or is it two?!) awards have different rules, but I’m going to accumulate them here in one go... (I hope I’m not breaking any unspoken blogging laws doing this!!)
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to them.
- Include the award image to your post.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
- Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers.
MY RANDOM FACTS
- If you’ve been reading the blog from the beginning you’ll know that I only really started cooking when I was 21. I survived the first year of University on Old El Paso Fajita kits, pasta, and smoked salmon, cream cheese and avocado bagels.
- Winning 800 metres gold at Sports Day when I was 8 years old is my biggest sporting achievement.
- I’m a dog person. Up until recently we had two French Bulldogs at home called Flo and Spike. When I have my own house I would love to have another.
- There are too many countries I want to visit in the world, but the top three would have to be Vietnam, the USA, and Russia.
- I know every word of Lewis Carroll’s nonsense poem Jabberwocky.
MY NOMINATED BLOGS
Ruth at A Rake of Cakes
Rebecca at Chow and Chatter
Stephen at Good Food in a Crap Kitchen
Alida at My Little Italian Kitchen
Gabi at Teeny Tasty Triumphs